Life and Death

37 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: Life and Death
Jul 31, 2003, 20:53
Hi Shestu, I'm adjusting, but very well thankyou! Hmmm, seems to be two threads already! You can email me if you want at morfe.com, but as for life and death and TV, I am SADDENED that VIOLENCE is GLORIFIED and SEXUALISED, and SEX, and LIFE, is abhorred and despised, castrated and de-venerated. But what can you expect?? Sensation seekers sell sell sell buy buy buy. Nothing is more a short term fix than seeing someone's head blow off, nothing is as close to the mediaevil mindset gathered round the drowning wife, the burning with, the hanging thief, the slaughtered pig. But NO NIPPLES! US TV doesn't like laydeez NIPPLES, the source of infant suck-ubation, a source of manhood's hypnotization, DENIED!

I want NU-cable, a cable that celebrates life, a cable that puts the glorification of violence DOWN DOWN and brings nipples UP UP! And more Ren and Stimpy please. (Especially the violent ones, when Ren blows an internal fuse and exacts his hugely steaming terrifying revenge on an innocent Stimpy) ;-)

Whaddyadoo?

*be*
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index