Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Edited Nov 22, 2013, 13:29
Re: Carn Goedog
Nov 22, 2013, 13:28
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:

Psychics. Shirley Ghostman sums up the large majority of the ones i've encountered. Again, I would, of course, love to talk (at lengeth!) with somebody who has a genuine talent in that area. Is there such a thing? Nothing i've seen or heard has convinced me. It would be incredible if so, and I would love to experience it.

I met the highland seer http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/swein-macdonald-1.118276 , once , passing his house after a good few days in the hills near Ardgay ,despite being very dirty and smelly he very kindly invited me in and couldn't resist giving me some info .His "reading" was way off on every score past present and future .I remembered what he said I would be doing in the future ,I would break a leg whilst out in the hills but would be ok and get back to civilisation safely and I would work in a big glass building in Edinburgh , were the two most memorable ,both wrong so far (it was 30 years ago )

I was just about to say you've lived a v long life George, but I got my seers mixed up. (I was up by the other ones barrel of tar location earlier in the year looking for dolphins, managed to spot them too!)

One told me once that somebody would ask me to wear an earring and I should refuse. lol.
Hasn't happened yet either.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index