Nov 21, 2013, 14:11
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:

Mibbe greater likelihood of bluestones being found in BHS ?

originally dragged from C&A.

Lol
Cremation & Ancestors ?

ha!
the ones i've been in definitely have that atmosphere

In a doc from 0ctober 2009 " bluestonehenge :Technical details " MPP wrote "“The stones were extracted whole and were not broken up (as was the practice in the Medieval period). As a result, only two bluestone fragments were found, both of spotted dolerite.”
In his Stonehenge book of 2012 talking of BSH he says ""one of things puzzling me was why we had no chippings from the stones themselves."

Strange.

Now an error has been found any *cough* 'researcher' *cough* worth his/her salt will, of course, write a ranting blog IN SHOUTY WORDS.

Why don't these "archaeologists" investigate CORRECTLY George?

Ah yes these unimaginative ignorant archaeos who know nothing about the real world getting put to rights by pure intelligence and practical ability , not only has he " studied " archaeology , psychology ,philosophy and quantum mechanics he has produced "The most sensational and controversial book in the history of archaeology has now been published, which will not only re-write the events of prehistoric Britain but moreover, the World. "

"Plan 9 from outer space " eat yer heart out .

Using Caps when in difficulty is bit of a give away .
RJL 's site is good for a laugh though , you couldn't dream that stuff up. Wonder why he never comes here ? Naming yourself after the main character in one of the most low brow , tacky novels of the last 50 years is telling , I wonder if Homer was a contender .

lol, classic.

tiompan wrote:

I wonder if Homer was a contender

Simpson, certainly.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index