Re: Carn Goedog
Nov 21, 2013, 23:24
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
a "stargate" , if you believe Peter Knight .

"Margate" is probably closer to the truth.

You knew though didn't you .

For doubters , draw a line on GE from the scrotum of the giant along the direction of the erection , and where does it lead to ? Eminland ,Margate .

You're kidding?! I honestly had no idea!

Strange forces are at work. Clearly there are more things in heaven and earth, Mr Knight, than are dreamt of in margate.

Yep ,I was kidding , but only about you knowing about it and not the direction of the erection to Margate , check it out .
It's a lot more accurate and significant than the dodgy Orion and "stargate " claims .

Can't draw a line on GE as currently using the iphone but have zoomed in on google maps and can see that the giants pride and joy is certainly pointing in that direction! Haha, that's bizarre!

From the horses mouth "I would like to draw your attention to my latest book, The Cerne Giant – Landscape, Gods and the Stargate (Stone Seeker Publishing, 2013), in which I have dated and identified the Cerne Giant (mentioned above) with the gods/heroes of Gwyn ap Nudd, Orion and Osiris. I have found that in the Iron Age Orion rose directly over the Giant when viewed from the hills opposite or the valley below. "
Which is pretty meaningless as you can see exactly the same phenomena today or at any time between the IA and today when "viewed from the hills opposite or the valley below." particularly as there no indicated point either suggested by the author or apparent in the landscape to choose from .
Unlike the direction of the erection which can be accurately measured and put to the test .
It's incredible that people just accept this bollocks without even thinking of putting it to the test , as long as it said it is said with sincerity and self assurance .
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index