120 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Edited Dec 02, 2012, 03:48
Re: Modern memorials as 'ancient monuments'
Dec 02, 2012, 03:03
Hi dean dean you seem very familiar! As you may well know the circle's [and columns at certain times] are in the landscape anyway, some are marked with stones, others were but aren't now and others have never been marked, if one of these real places get's a circle built tomorrow or 1000's of years ago it's as real now as it's ever been and maybe in the future will be just as important as it was at the start, how ironic we're coming round in a big circle. Some stone circles were built in prehistory and some now, this should show everyone everything, I'd say 1 in 20 modern stone circles are built on real circles, I know mine was, the stones in mine are gone [because of the greedheads fear] but the circle remains there everlasting for the mystics and dowsers of the future to discover and prove us right. Our eyes are finally getting opened again and we're been shown and then remembering what we knew and could see and feel before. Let the past become the future and the future become the past and the circle be completed, and then evolution [beings of light] will do their thing and all the human race can become something far bigger and better than we could ever imagine.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index