Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Re: Mike
Jul 30, 2005, 19:02
Hi Nigel

< I'm not altogether sure I know what you mean by the victim game. >

No worries Nigel. Sorry if I troubled you. Your answer's fine to me. You're obviously not one of the "I'm a victim" dood, who uses it as a power ploy - or disempowerment ploy, whichever way you wanna look at it (both the same really). People who walk thru life with a crucifix on their back, expecting everyone to be forever 'understanding' about it (whatever it maybe), but in themselves are unwilling to make the effort to take the nails out. Even worse, refusing to see their own crucifixes when it becomes apparent, preferring the chains, wallowing in self-obsessed victimhood. Professional victims, so to speak, playing the victim game. Call me a bad lad, but I've no time for such people.

As for Mike's 4th levels or whatever - 'fraid I don't have a clue misself. Way beyond me. None of the gods or spirits I've met down the years have mentioned it to me. Not even the 1st level for that matter. I must be truly fucked! Gimme the real levels of rain, wind, streams, moss, dew and a damn good scream from toppova rock-face. That's enough - way enough for me...and such things are endless...

Right - I'll shut up now. I'm going for a beer!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index