The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
BNP are using our megalithic heritage as their own

129 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Mike
Jul 30, 2005, 06:03
"Hi Nige, giving up the swastika, that's what I can't do. I'm hoping that the Doc will allow me to expand."

You're free to aren't you? But first, may I offer you my perception:

You acknowledge (I think) that hurting those old people is probably what you do, even though it isn't your deliberate intent and you regret their discomfort.
But you can't give up.

To me, the only way I can logically reconcile that is that you do it for a greater good. As you'll understand, big swastikas and believing in hurting people for the greater good are two of the trademarks of the very fascists which you genuinely don't believe you are.

The real fascists, who were otherwise no doubt civilised and nice people, got in that mindset by accepting some loony philosophy. Thereafter, it all became logical and right for them. If you yourself, are basing your actions on your belief in lizards from the lower fourth dimension then from my perspective that's another way in which you are replicating them.

"Love thy neighbour" is what we general strive for in this dimension. Catholic Nazis reconciled their actions with that by adding some beliefs that were not of this dimension. You seem to be doing the same.

We can't argue with each other's beliefs. No point of contact. But I'm of this dimension and can't see the lower fourth dimension however much you say I'm closed-minded and ought to read David Eycke's evidence (I have a bit, and am unconvinced - now what?).

What would you say if I told you I was in touch with an eighth dimension, that coincidentally was the same as this dimension, and ruled all other dimensions including the lower fourth, and it's rules were "love thy neighbour and avoid showing great big swastikas in public"? Would you accept it or would you say "no, I KNOW the lower fourth dimension is the most important one?"
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index