129 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
doktoratomik
doktoratomik
379 posts

Re: Mike
Jul 29, 2005, 08:01
> Not people, just you so far.

Actually, no. It was Morfe you replied to with "fuck you". Do you feel like saying the same thing to me or are you just getting confused?

> It's a pitty you don't use your energies to expand your mind

And it's a pity you don't direct your energies towards positivity rather than attempting to wind people up for no apparent purpose on a public message board.

> rather than find offence in my use of words.

You seem very convinced that everyone is offended by you. I don't remember saying I found your language offensive. I swear all the time myself. I've simply observed that the sentiment of "fuck you" seems a little inconsistent with the message you're trying to promote.

> I work on building sites and have done so for 25 yrs. I think I control my language extremely well. If you chose to take what I say personally that's your problem.

See above. I've never said anything about taking offence at your language. You seem to project onto people an awful lot. It might be an idea to attempt to understand the points that people are trying to make before jumping to false assumptions. Especially if you'd like us to believe you have a unique inight into the hidden truths of the universe.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index