93 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Billy Milk
Billy Milk
2045 posts

Re: Sountracks To Our Lives W/E 17/5/03
May 18, 2003, 15:49
erm let me think

blur's think tank is pretty good stuff. love the single, plenty of other stuff here too.

pearls before swine
the first six albums. bought in a splurge of financial promiscuity. these are the best thing to have happened to me in donkeys years. thimk i'll post an overview on unsung. best of the bunch is the use of ashes which contains the jeweller (done by this mortal coil) and rocket man, probably the most beautiful, heart-rending song ever written (now there's a thread). does anyone else here dig tom rapp and do they want to set up a self-help group with me. he's the boss x

v/vm - fandabedozee. wicked hilarious compilation guaranteed to turn any party into a pool of melted lard. including the krankies-sung title track.

country joe and da fish - electric music for the mind and body. tuff psyche. nuff said.

operators are standing by - gary lucas.
american beefheart sidesmen plays eastenders theme shock, ace . top versh of astronmy domine too. recommended.

radiohead - there there. nme slagged it, i love it. b-sides wonderful too in an experimental moaning minny stylee. looking forward to the album if the early download is anything to go by.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index