Unsung Forum »
Sountracks To Our Lives W/E 17/5/03

93 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Murray
191 posts

Re: Sountracks To Our Lives W/E 17/5/03
May 18, 2003, 13:20
To help ease the pain of a shitty new job, i have used these delictable pieces of plastic.............

Tons of Psychic TV live shows - all the way from 1982 to 1999 - under-rated band - tho obviously not TG.

P.I.L. - Compact Disc - great hard rock album from Lydon and co - Home & Bags are amazing.

The Residents - Mark Of The Mole a la last week i have come across a Residents album that i used to love and now rather dislike - shame really - tho 'Marching To The Sea' is a jauntly little piece.

Zappa/Mothers - We're Only In It For The Money - absolue classic - great tunes, great politics and a fun ride throughout its 40 mins.

Coil - Live three/live four - 2 top live cd's - well worth hearing as the quality is a hell of alot better than some of the live boots i have.

Marc Almond - Jacques - Marc's album of Brel covers - hmmm... some decent tracks (I'm Coming, The Bulls etc) and some dodgy versions (If You Go Away, My Death etc) - not too bad all round.

Throbbing Gristle - Live Goldsmiths College, London 13/3/1980 - ah, another cracking live performance.

Throbbing Gristle - Grief (again) mixture of atmospherics and interviews.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index