132 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Re: Less and less dignity
Jun 11, 2017, 22:38
Howburn Digger wrote:
This week has been like watching a crap funeral in slow motion. Theresa May is the woman who shat in her own handbag and is now in the regrettable position of having to carry the handbag at the funeral with her purse and mints in alongside the massive stinky turd. The words "clusterfuck" and "omnishambles" continually spring to mind.
Even today, the DUP have said they have not made any deal with The Tories. Everyone in Northern Ireland is aware (though not many in Wales, Scotland or England will be) that any deal with the DUP breaks the terms of the Good Friday Agreement. We are now talking a shitstorm of immense proportions and the splashback... imagine Theresa May being powerhosed with the contents of a large septic tank for the next twenty years.
Theresa needs Malcolm badly. But I dont think even Malcolm Tucker could spin this tsunami of diarrhea into Butterscotch Angel Delight.

https://youtu.be/RVoPdnZzKbM

Very eloquent! Peter Hain said as much in less colourful words in an interview this morning. I'm afraid I've switched off now, listening to the news is a new form of slow torture. I said in a post before the GE that Theresa May was rapidly becoming despised - that was when certain others were singing her praises and telling me I was a left-wing ranter, they seem to have gone quiet now. And she actually is a despised politician. And I actually feel sort of sorry for her - her sense of duty won't let her walk away, if she doesn't crack under the strain of it all I would like to say she has earned a smidgen of respect from me. Then I remember what her and her cronies have done, are doing, to our country and come to my senses.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index