U-Know! Forum »
Labour to win? Surely not...

132 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3679 posts

Re: Labour to win? Surely not...
Jun 10, 2017, 20:13
The SNP have no say on England, for that matter as far as I know neither do the DUP
http://www.thenational.scot/politics/15339860.Pete_Wishart__EVEL_rule_will_have_to_be_dumped_for_Tory_DUP_pact_to_function/?ref=rss
If the tories are mad enough to get rid of that then yes the SNP, I doubt very much that will happen though as it will be the death of the them, I'm not sure that climbing aboard with the DUP isn't already a tragic mistake.
They have clung on to ledge with the Irish waving one hand out to help whilst the other is out to grab as much as it can. The magic money tree will be going into overdrive to shake its leaves over NI infrastructure and business, assuming the DUP don't go completely bats in the meantime.
But to answer the original question I don't think anyone wants to enter into coalition with Labour at the moment, in the meantime who replaces May , Boris [hahahaha etc ] Amber Rudd , she'll melt down quicker than Theresa, Gideon has fucked off to the Standard, I'll bet IDS is at this very moment pacing up and down his dank cellar and rubbing grave dirt on his hands in glee and he comtemplates rising from the dead
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index