cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Edited May 13, 2009, 16:37
Re: Oi never mind all thAT...
May 13, 2009, 16:33
Popel Vooje wrote:
cHARLIE wrote:

... i MAY HAVE SOME MORE tOons to put your way if your interested in giving um thee Popel Vooje treatment??? Don't spose you have that other mix of the ALL gOD'S TRAck with the new guitar bit to hand?

Sorry fer asking, but I have another meeting with the Film maker dude mid June and I am gonna try and get it mastered in a proper studio at the college I work at before I see him.

(((cheeky griN)))

No need to be sorry! It's really just your mix with an extra guitar part and some added compression. I'l definitely get it to you sometime early next week - at the moment I can't stop tinkering with it but I realise there has to be a cut-off point

And yes, I'd be interested in doing some more stuff - although realistically it may take me a couple of weeks, as work is mega-busy right now and I'm snatching as many moments to record as I can get. I'd be up for more collaborations, though.

Cool! theres not too much of a rush on it dude, next week is fine, also I have this sort of 13 floor Elevators sort of thing that I is working on. I will send it over next week at some point. There is no rush on that either.
Nice one dude.
8)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index