Change?

132 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: Change?
Jan 30, 2017, 09:53
As a *ahem mumble* year old man - I don't like change. :D I seem to remember there being a discussion on this subject here many years back. A few changes were made, in fact. Not sure if the forum had any bearing on it. Took me ages to get used to though. :D But now it's all I know. It's so familiar.

As a web developer, I agree that a mobile version would be a great improvement, for a lot of reasons. And I'd be happy to help in any way I can to make this happen. :) Web trends change rapidly and new technologies are created regularly. A website only has a life of a couple of years, max, really, before it needs an overhaul. But then as mentioned somewhere above, there's probably not the resource for it! Or the need. It does what it needs to do. And if it doesn't, people have created their own websites to fulfil their needs. Which is fair.

I've not contributed for a while now - or not much, anyway - but still enjoy keeping myself up to date with the comings and goings. The forum itself goes through many changes of participants, for better or worse. It can get heated, yes, but then all online fora go through the same issues. It is a place for discussion. It should never become personal or insulting but there we go. We're all human. I think. ;)

G x
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index