Change?

132 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3070 posts

Re: Change?
Jan 28, 2017, 17:15
...despite the length of time some people seem to spend attempting to ruin it in the pursuit of 'superior knowledge'. Trans: pathetic oneupmanship based on googling. If they were pulled away from the computer and asked a few questions wait and see how long it'd be before they faltered. And ye shall know them by the trail and number of their posts. Google pathetic. Means, iirc, w i t h o u t looking it up, deserving of sympathy. I'm increasingly struggling to find that. And I D O have your measure. Yes, you. Don't push it. I was bullied in a playground by people by you. I won in the end. Am, thank fuck and whoever, much, much better now. You: you just can't resist reading, can you. I know you are now. You can't help it, can you. Always hovering, waiting for the chance.... I love archaeology. This does NOT, repeat NOT depend on the volume of reading. Or pretend reading. I am not sure what you're relationship with this hobby is. R e a l love, that I doubt. A means to an end, a vicious balm for your inferiority is much more likely. I know I am not held in contempt here by quite a few, for which THANK YOU, nice people who remain. You, matey, you very probably are by far, far, more. REAL contempt. R E A L contempt. Including from many who went and would LOVE to come back. Still there, hovering, like you. Digest that for a minute. Or three. This forum was great. That it is not now is down to you and one or two 'ickle' mates. How many birthday cards or greetings do you get from people here? I haven't noticed any of the latter. There's a bloody good reason for that. I want this forum to be great again and am by no means alone. You know that. Plenty of evidence. This topic and my post and the replies tgat it prompted for a start. Dispute that. You cannot. I did not pay or ask them to. And I know you're still reading because you just can't help it. It is you that needs the help. Please go and get it. I've had mine and am better. It works. Most of it I did myself. Try it. Don't even think of replying to this because in doing so you will only be revealing yourself to be what you really are even more, you who loves 'evidence'...and the very, very few acolytes you have. Plain to see. The evidence is there. Reams of it. Absolutely fucking unquestionable: no further 'evidence' needed. If you can't take it then you shouldn't have dished it out. Pity you haven't learnt that. And I know you're still reading.... And ye shall know them by the trail of their posts. There for all to see..the normal ones, anyway. It ain't pretty. Payback time. Several years overdue, thanks to spineless Eds who c o u l d have done something but did not..a quiet cautionary email away from public gaze, for a start. Nope. Bugger all, it seems.... Julian must be SO proud of you and this mess you have made of his baby and love. Have this post back, 'matey' and 'chums': ........... NAFF OFF. NAFF OFF N O W
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index