127 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
woolybaque
woolybaque
109 posts

Re: For Ceremonial purposes?
Aug 18, 2013, 13:38
tiompan wrote:
It is due to the science you dismiss that you are even aware of the term "neuron" never mind their existence .
“Incorporeality is a modern scientific definition of a soul “
No , it's not . Incorporeality is neither a definition , modern nor a modern scientific definition of the soul . It is a description , dating back to at least Aristotle ,of one aspect of the soul .
I already asked “How do you distinguish between a charlatan and "genuine" astrologist when neither work ? “ you avoided answering by your comment suggesting that science only investigates the charlatans when both have been investigated and have failed the test .
Science has provided some info to improve our understanding of stone circles ,what has your two examples soul and astrology provided that is of any worth ?

I haven't and don't dismiss science. I have said to discount (modern) scientific evidence/proof in the context of understanding the purpose of stone circles, as science dismisses all but it's own narrow definition of what constitutes humanity, which is fundamentally flawed. Genuine astrology is the scientific study of the electromagentic forces in the solar system, paricularly those of the sun, and their relationship and effect on us humans, beings comprised of three electromagnetic organs (brain, heart & soul). I'm certain it's not science as you'd understand it, which is why it fails your test.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index