Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Re: Nothing ever changes
Dec 04, 2007, 21:08
Hi Ocifant -

ocifant wrote:
...Ridicule is now being used (chuckle brothers etc) to try to discredit what are perfectly natural questions to ask.

I think you'll find that the same methodology is constantly used by LittleOne, etc, as well. Or izzit OK for some to be that way, and others not? Honest question.

If only these people had a different approach, they'd find better responses came back to them. For example: the recently discovered 'tooth' in Silbury was told to me just after it's discovery inside Silbury - and I don't even have that much interest in the place!!! So one would surely ask themselves: how can someone with little interest in the place, and certainly no direct involvement with Silbury at all, gain such 'privvy' info?

Simple: talk with people properly! Some people don't actually seem to realise this basic missing-link in their psychology. What's stranger is that when you point it out to them, they start shouting, ridiculing, acting like tits, and then have the audacity to expect folk to take 'em seriously! Seems like mummy and daddy never paid the right attention to such people when they were kids...and they're still finding other folk won't do it either...

Lessons anyone? I didn't think so...
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index