211 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Re: Silbury Hill, the truth
Nov 13, 2007, 21:31
StoneGloves wrote:
I'm minded of Heather Mills McCartney's statement recently, I think it was on TV, when shespoke of 'trolls that sit on Beatles' websites'. She didn't say 'trolls', that's my vernacular.

Then there's Frank Zappa's song Turning Again - which addresses faithlessness in alternative types 'it's over there, it's over there'. No, it's over here'.

I thought about getting in touch with H M M, somehow; she's my kind of person (ie misunderstood and into old men) and I continue to enjoy FZ's music despite criticism's of 'being stuck in the past'.

The Yorkshire Rock Art gremlins don't know their arse from their elbows and this brews bitterness. Ranting on an internet forum is not 'action' - that demands expenditure of calories and sweat.

..And all this from some halfwit who's added not one site, not one photo, not one link, not one single thing to TMA apart from his own shallow opinionated waffling; in contrast to folk who've got off their arses many many times and discovered previously unknown cup&rings, standing stones, stone circles, prehistoric settlements, tombs, blah blah blah...

Your remarks and comparison's are dumb to say the least. Buy hey - your another one of the whinging, moaning crew. If it aint some north-south crap, it's probably genetic. In the meantime, we'll keep to exploring sites in the field and leave you ranters to your little computers or tea-rooms.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index