148 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Re: Sell 'em on eBay!
Dec 30, 2007, 19:53
Littlestone wrote:
By the way, I note yet again that (as with another thread) you have said absolutely nothing about the subject under discussion - in this case Silbury's structural integrity (though I seem to remember you saying something recently along the lines of starting a new thread with new information about the structure. Hmmm... that seems to have gone very quiet.

I really can't be bothered with your trolling antics anymore - please either add something of worth to this thread, and the subject under discussion, or go away. Your next post will prove, one way or another, if you have something of worth to contribute or are simply here to cause trouble.

It would be really really nice if you could act the same when subjects appear in other threads LittleOne (eg, Rollright). But I've learned much from your own trolling behaviour littleone (you're renowned for it): how it works, how to replicate, how to be better than the fools who play such games, etc. But there is one vital difference between us LittleOne (and an important one), unlike me, you add fuck all else to TMA - apart from your grooming opinionated waffles. Let's hope, as you've said above (I really can't be bothered with your trolling antics anymore) that you stick to your word. You rarely do, so try and make a difference this time.

Think of it this way: if you stop acting like a tit, so will I!

All my love -

Your Beloved Paulus

xxx

PS - ring me later
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index