Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Re: Sell 'em on eBay!
Dec 30, 2007, 16:07
moss wrote:
Paulus wrote:
OY! Why not.......collect as many of the bags as you can, stick 'em on eBay with some good advertising slogan (AUTHENTIC HISTORIC SILBURY HILL REGALIA, or whatever your little imaginations can evoke) and sell 'em! You're bound to get some fruity nutcases wanting them, either for KKK head-gear meetings, or as NewAge crystal bags, then make a demand for them. That way, you could make money aswell as emptying the place of your offending materials!

Do we have any takers?

Paulus I never thought of you as self-righteous and narrow-minded but that is the impression you give. You attack the person but give no coherent answer to the subject matter which was I believe the material of the bags used to fill the chalk. Fitz on the other hand does, I might even be swayed by his reasonable answer.
Free speech is a precious commodity, I doubt that people are scared off TMA because of an alternative view, what you have done as usual is shoot yourself in your own foot - given publicity to something you so clearly detest! ;)

Moss darling -

What the hell are you on about laddie? Been having too much of the Yule-juice? Your sense of humour has evidently gone aswell. Lighten up or go away. Take your moanings onto HA forums, as Fitz suggests.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index