Unsung Forum »
Soundtrack To Our Lives W/E 26/1/03

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Soundtrack To Our Lives W/E 26/1/03
Jan 26, 2003, 15:57
Oh dear....cat been out of the bag again. Where am I supposed to be this week? It's all getting odd! Tsk
Anyhoo...

Pink Faries - Kings Of Oblivion. This doth rock and has one of the best 'wish I was a girl 'songs ever on it

Guitars On Mushroom Vol II. - Various wreckheads.
Totally serendipitous (£4.99 for 2 cds! yay me!!) storming german (I think) compilation of psytrance with loads of guitary stuff all over it. Really cool and inventive in bits. Top drawer ear candy. I 'spose there's a vol. 1 out there somewhere.

Subject 13 - The Black Steele Project. Lush jazzy drum n bass pleasure for feet and ears

Queens of The Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf. Top riffage and rawk n roll. Bring on the beast within!

Bjork - Homogenic. Lovely one of a kind music from adventurous pop pixie.

Aardvark - Find The Cow. Asymmetrical electronica oddness. Music to invent odd angles by.

Lenny White Presents The Adventures of Astral Pirates. - The best jazz funk rock concept odyssey by a renowned Jazz drummer and friends about space pirates, mandarin warlords and an evil space baddie called Fornax brought to heel by Universal Love you'll ever hear.

King Crimson - Thrak. Disjointed metal/prog/pop and Frippsome wonder. Finally aquired through the magic of 2nd hand. Like it muchly, better than expected in fact. KC deffo one of my best latecoming obessions ever. New album soon too!

Amused By Genitals - Our Rock May Cause Slight Discolouration In Your Stools.

Dancing sexy plexyly to techno n' minimal syncopated Rn' B with drunk laydeez wot thought I was nice and stuff hee hee - Me, last night.

King Tubby - Crucial Dub. Don't fear the reefer

Herbie Hancock - Forward thinking Jazz dude in early hip hop electro pioneering album.

Herbie Hancock - Dis Is Da Drum. Underrated hip hop n beats 90's album by keyboard uber whizz

Mother Earth - The People Tree. Top jazz funk rock mellow spliffy vibes stuff

Burning shed sample vol II. - Courtesy of the dude Moey. Electic inventive ambience and atmospherics and songs. Love the full on deconstructed drum n bass tins falling down stairs one on it.

Spring Heel Jack - Amassed. Out there jazz mess.....nice

Think I listened to these properly...who knows? Have a nice week earthfolk.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index