1016 posts

Re: I'm so confused.....
Nov 15, 2015, 17:48
veneta1 wrote:
billding68 wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
So who am i to feel sorry for,
Jihadi John,the terrorist cunts in Paris or there victims?
Is all this stuff still the fault of the United States?
Does it matter that the one real tie that binds all these guys worldwide is one form or another of Islam?
Should i just forget about it even happening,and go pound sand up my ass?
So confused......

Nevermind, i'll just spin a Motorhead record.

I obviously could'nt have worded this post any better.

Once again you've proven yourself to be a horses ass. Now leave you Troll.

Was wondering how long it would be before you trotted out the 'troll' word, which seems to be your default insult when others don't agree with you.

And while we're at it, you might want to do some research on the concept of irony. At the moment you're proving, with every message you post, that you just don't have any understanding of it.

Asshole other than Douche boy who have I EVER called a troll? Who you lying scumfuck? No one that's who! Don't run around as though an authority on what ive said. Stupid lying fucker.If I so freely Trot the word troll out when people disagree with me than prove it! fucking shit for brains people often disagree with me and I respect that,when they have a point that is. Doucheboy is in fact a TROLL with very little to offer other than taunting people out of the room like he did to Lawrence. Doucheboy is just that a fucking TROLL and you sir are an idiot.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index