Pages: 13 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Edited Nov 14, 2015, 00:07
I'm so confused.....
Nov 14, 2015, 00:06
So who am i to feel sorry for,
Jihadi John,the terrorist cunts in Paris or there victims?
Is all this stuff still the fault of the United States?
Does it matter that the one real tie that binds all these guys worldwide is one form or another of Islam?
Should i just forget about it even happening,and go pound sand up my ass?
So confused......

Nevermind, i'll just spin a Motorhead record.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Edited Nov 14, 2015, 00:59
Re: I'm so confused.....
Nov 14, 2015, 00:50
On a night like this I'd happily see every Mosque in Europe bulldozed. Maybe a more measured response later.
Maybe...

Overall, though, I am with Julian in his hatred of Islam. Not a view I have come to without some soul-searching. Sorry if that offends any well-meaning but impotent liberals in these parts.

Not that I side with our glorious political leaders and their actions in the Middle East which have made their own unique and malign contribution to current events. But I was over in Paris in 1995, and Islamic terrorists were killing people there even then. Well before 9/11 and the subsequent invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. Plus ça change.

Jihadi John died far too painlessly. Hilariously, I have heard that Jeremy Corbyn would have preferred his arrest and trial. Words fail me on that view...

BTW, the ones to feel sorry for are the poor bastards who just went out on a Friday night to enjoy themselves and didn't make it home. And their families and friends.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Nov 14, 2015, 00:56
thispoison wrote:
BTW, the ones to feel sorry for are the poor bastards who just went out on a Friday night to enjoy themselves and didn't make it home. And their families and friends.

Thanks for clearing that up.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Nov 14, 2015, 01:00
Nov 14, 2015, 00:57
dhajjieboy wrote:
Does it matter that the one real tie that binds all these guys worldwide is one form or another of Islam?
So confused......

Really...you don't know to feel sorry for the victims? youre going to blame this on America? Really you fucking cunt, if only it were you in that theater instead....Islam is to blame dickhead Americans didn't lob explosives at these people you fucking retarded worthless cunt. just leave please.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/the-latest-jihadist-supporters-celebrate-paris-attacks/ar-BBmYFit?ocid=spartanntp
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Nov 14, 2015, 01:00
billding68 wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
So confused......

Really...you don't know to feel sorry for the victims? youre going to blame this on America? Really you fucking cunt, if only it were you in that theater instead....Islam is to blame dickhead Americans didn't lob explosives at these people you fucking retarded worthless cunt. just leave please.

Your head is so far up your own ass it's amazing you have not suffocated yourself to death.

Anyway, Fuck off.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Edited Nov 14, 2015, 01:03
Nov 14, 2015, 01:01
dhajjieboy wrote:
thispoison wrote:

Any time! Just found your flippancy a little in poor taste when the bodies are still being counted. Ever lose anyone you love?
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Nov 14, 2015, 01:02
dhajjieboy wrote:
billding68 wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
So confused......

Your head is so far up your own ass it's amazing you have not suffocated yourself to death.

Anyway, Fuck off.

Just leave NO ONE will miss you.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Nov 14, 2015, 01:04
thispoison wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
thispoison wrote:

Any time! Just found your flippancy a little in poor taste when the bodies are still being counted.

I can assure you that my family is utterly gobsmacked over this.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Nov 14, 2015, 01:06
dhajjieboy wrote:
thispoison wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
thispoison wrote:

Any time! Just found your flippancy a little in poor taste when the bodies are still being counted.

I can assure you that my family is utterly gobsmacked over this.

yeah youre sooo upset your just going to "spin a motorhead record" you are garbage!
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Nov 14, 2015, 10:31
thispoison wrote:

Jihadi John died far too painlessly. Hilariously, I have heard that Jeremy Corbyn would have preferred his arrest and trial. Words fail me on that view...

As did the widow of David Haines, as did the mother of James Foley.

And others.

I can't say their position is either right or wrong.

It is how they feel.
Pages: 13 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index