121 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: I'm so confused.....
Nov 14, 2015, 18:40
Sin Agog wrote:
'O you who believe, no people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you mock one another, or make fun of your names. Evil indeed is the reversion to wickedness after attaining faith. Anyone who does not repent after this, these are the transgressors.'

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.”

'To you be your religion, to me be mine.'

“…There is no compulsion in religion…”

“You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has best knowledge of the guided.”

'Certainly, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Sabians, and the Christians, whoever acknowledges God and the Last Day and does good, will have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve. '

“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are declared to be protected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).”

Don't start with the quotes I will pull up dozens that condone the killing of infidels and frankly I'm cooking dinner for my kids and can't be bothered right now. You know as well as I that these exist in the Koran much more than in any other holy book. If you challenge me on this I will provide them, but you know as well as I they are there. Islam more than any religion in modern times wishes to send the world to an era before Christ basically to the stone age . But again perhaps we should sit back and let it happen...btw where are all the righteous Islamic groups protesting these attacks right now?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index