121 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1126 posts

Re: I'm so confused.....
Nov 14, 2015, 18:17
billding68 wrote:

I'm sorry but I disagree I think they follow the teachings of Allah to the letter. the same cannot be said for all other religions. In modern times most religions do not support the killing of civilians,beheading,raping,suicide bombings. I'm not talking history I'm talking 2015. what other religion are you referring to that not just condones but encourages the slaughter of others by any means including suicide bombings? or the rape of children (Boko Haram) Islam is vicious at its core and should be wiped from modern times. or we can sit passively and let them kill us. As we have over and over again.

I appreciate you're going to disagree, I didn't expect you to. Well there's Christians in Africa who burn so-called witches alive, Christian in America, ok Westboro, KKK etc who condone violence and abuse and a wave of right wing groups around the world preaching hate whilst claiming to be Christian. Book Haram isn't Islamic, their leader doesn't pray and knows no scripture, both being central requirements to be a Muslim

http://www.dailysabah.com/africa/2015/09/25/boko-haram-leader-cant-read-quran-nor-perform-islamic-prayers

Problem is if you're blaming a whole religion for the actions of a very, very small minority then you're missing the fact that ISIS are the ones attacking Muslims, which makes no sense whatsoever. Think about it this way, you're not going to make friends and influence people by shooting their friends and family are you? So to say ISIS are Muslim really makes no sense. I've read the Qur'an, I've a degree in religion and nowhere does it say in there that Muslims should undertake these types of atrocities.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index