52 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
keith a
9573 posts

Edited Apr 03, 2010, 09:03
Re: Guess what verdict the cop got
Apr 03, 2010, 09:02
Merrick wrote:

Keith, nobody's insulted anyone on this thread. Please don't start. I you take issue with something I, or anyone else, says then deal with it on its own terms, take it apart with intelligence, logic and fact.

Starting your post with an unprovoked insult doesn't make you appear reasonable, and so it discourages people from listening to whatever sound points you may be about to make.

Don't play the victim, Merrick. I find your postings continually insulting (and patronising) to anyone who dares to disagree with you and I know I'm not alone here. One of the reasons that I've seldom posted on these pages is because, in my opinion, you try and belittle people who don't share your views.

And it's a bit rich telling other people to deal with facts. I've asked previously for you to justify comments that I knew were either opinions dressed as facts, or just plain misleading. On neither occasion did you have the decency to reply when I know what you were saying was wrong.

I also find your comments such as "I hate well over 99% of the police" to be insulting towards police officers I know and like, as well as being rather closed-minded and ignorant. When you have met 99% of them then I'll take your opinion seriously.

And I fail to see what Hillsborough has got nothing to do with what you were talking about. You were talking about a police officer getting twatted and not giving evidence. Not someone's who's actions are 'under question'. That's a totally different matter and is irrelevant to what was being discussed.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index