47 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giantleech
37 posts

Edited Sep 22, 2009, 14:41
Re: The US Healthcare act
Sep 22, 2009, 14:39
Lawrence wrote:
Idiotleech thinks most people can afford to buy their own insurance policy, just like idiotleech thinks Bush did great things for the economy. Well I think if Obama wants this health care plan, even if it bankrupts the country I'd at least rather have that public option or it's a no-go for me. Incidentally there are conservatives who are against being forced to have a health care plan in the first place, idiotleech. I thought you knew that. (Incidentally, as I'm more libertarian-leaning these days I'm against it too...)

You're sounding a little weak today, Mr. Lawrence. Why, you called me 'Idiotleech' only three (3) times just now. Surely you could ramp up your silly ad hominem attack and repeat your little phrase a fourth, fifth, or maybe even a sixth time if you were feeling more robust and full of beans.

Should I call you a doctor?

Apparently, a psychiatrist would be just what Doctor Leech would order for you, as you sound absolutely schizophrenic with your delusions and lack of reason above.

On one hand you say that you think Chairman Obama should get what he 'wants', "even if It bankrupts the country" and on the other you want to pretend somehow that you are a budding libertarian?

You have somehow confused the political principles of libertarianism as being synonymous with being a 'libertine', which apparently you like to fancy yourself as being if bankrupting "the country" sounds like a fun thing to do.

Rather than a libertarian, you are pure and simple (an understatement) liberal, and and a grossly irresponsible one at that. This attitude of immature greed (et tu a 'greedhead', Lawrence?) on your part at the expense of bankrupting upcoming and future generations, and the solvency of the nation in order to provide for you every fanciful nanny-state subsidy your heart desires would be stunning if it were not painfully de rigueur of the modern American lib.

And hey... Lawrence (I'd call you 'doofus', but I too am feeling a little under the whether this evining), I am fully aware that conservatives (as I am one myself) "are against being forced to have a health care plan in the first place." I neither will, nor did I make any argument previously for people being "forced" to have a health care plan (nor did I argue that "Bush did great things for the economy.") What I am against is being "forced" to foot the bills of selfish and irresponsible ABLE BODIED WORKING AGE AMERICAN CITIZENS (I, as practically ALL conservatives do, give exemption to and full support to the society-wide subsidized care of American citizens who are either genuinely physically crippled or who are severely disabled in their mental health) who choose not pay for their own insurance policy and then suck up health services that they have no intention of reimbursing the costs of and passing the costs of said services to the rest of us who pay taxes (and lots of it!) AND also pay for own health costs via our own insurance premiums.

And most people in this country CAN afford to buy their own insurance policy, you nitwit (hey, I'm feeling better already!) The totaled sums of money people spend (and waste) on booze, smokes, 'recreational' drugs, lottery tickets, soda pop, potato chips, cell phones, cable tv, dining out, clubs, concert tickets, etc., could afford any 'average joe' a health insurance policy (and that is FACT.)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index