older mums - just say no!

56 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: older mums - just say no!
Nov 03, 2006, 13:03
I agree with the idea that it's much better for a man to get sterilised than a woman. There are very few benefits to having your bits dangling out; this is one. With women the surgery is much more invasive and commonly affects the clitoral nerve. Sterilised *and* no sexual pleasure - what's the point in *that*?

The surgery really isn't anything much, or at least it wasn't for me. And I assure you, I'm very squeamish. I've passed out trying to donate blood before now, just at the pinprick-on-the-finger anaemia test bit!

It's a local anaesthetic, and there is some sensation - you feel things moving in your abdomen; not pain as such, but very not right and uncomfortable. That made me sweat and the nurse held my hand and put a cool wet flannel on my forehead.

Get some serious codeine in in case there is much pain. My mistake was to have a bong, which brought forth evil pain that went as the dope wore off. I was riding me bike the next day and everything!

The bargaining is what's already been said by Cleira; he's seen you through childbirth, you can see him through this. You'll love him for it, and that you'll both be free of that niggling worry of pregnancy from then on.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index