Edited Sep 06, 2011, 09:03
Re: Our Sacred Land
Sep 05, 2011, 21:34
Gwass wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Racist.

Signed,
A. Far Left-Idiot

I'm deeply offended you would brand me a racist without knowing anything about me.

You've demonstarted you're right about yourself but please explain why wanting to limit immigration and the problems it causes (housing crisis being only one) makes someone a racist? If you think that is racist then you must think the vast majority of the UK population are racist as the overwhelming majority want immigration cut.

Thankfully your minority views are just that, in the minority. Unfortunately they are shared by our politicians which is what's caused the problems in the first place.

Perhaps I should have put a ;-) at the end of my post, I wasn't being entirely serious. Still, as you have chosen to take it that way, and decided that my views are "minority" when you don't actually know what they are, I figure we're about equal on the insulting front.

Edit: On further consideration...
I don't agree with you by any stretch of the imagination, but nonetheless I shouldn't have just called you a racist, even in jest. Please accept my apologies - I don't want to kick off a big row. Besides, we should be discussing stones on this forum!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index