Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Re: The Megalithic Inch
Sep 11, 2011, 08:04
StoneGloves wrote:
I've cut and paste this from the Guardian - it's an interview with Jo Brand:

"What annoys you most about people? Hypocrisy, greed, sexism, stupidity?

Easy: bullying. Everyone says Gordon Brown [was a bully] but I don't really believe that. Bullies, true bullies, are those who run a sustained, deliberate, hurtful campaign: his was more down to an explosive temper. No, I never got bullied by Jeremy Clarkson –"

Sustained - deliberate - hurtful. She could be talking of you. I'm used to dealing with it and can look out for myself but I suspect there will be other people that you are treating in this way. Less sturdy ones. I'd like you to stop now ...

I have simply pointed out , as have others , that your pics of the Slaggyford stones do not show any evidence of any man made rock art .

You clearly have a problem , that is more than just ignorance about the subject , accepting this .
To point out mistakes and disagreeing with someone is not bullying .
It is a cheap untrue accusation that you have made in the past about others which may have led to them not posting here .

It is a well trodden path by those who have no case , they begin by avoiding the point then get personal and abusive .
Coming from you who regularly abuses those who can't answer back , with terms like moron , it is to be expected .
If the accusation came from anyone with any credibility I would be concerned , but coming from you it is only more bitter abuse . It is easy to ignore your conspiracy based rants but I don't believe we should allow ill judged assessments of archaeology to pass without comment ,even if the there is a note of " disputed antiquity " associated with their entry .
You recently mentioned that you are learning ,and even used the word pitted does that mean you now realise that the stones in your pics do not show any man made rock art ?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index