Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Mustard
1043 posts

Re: hmmm.
Jul 20, 2010, 19:55
Littlestone wrote:
Mustard wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
At Stonehenge they COULD stop shits clambering on top of the stones.

Nigel, stop looking down your nose at everyone, eh? There's no reason why you can't express your desire for keeping the stones people-free without the need to be so bloody vitriolic and bitter about it. I remember... just off the top of my head... at least one reference in TMA to Julian Cope climbing on a stone. Is he a "shit" too?

Mustard wrote:
...bloody vitriolic...

That's enough Mustard, I've asked you to watch your language (and by extension, how you address others on this thread) so perhaps you should close down for the rest of the evening and reflect on what you say and how you say it.

Thanks.

LS

I see you've seen fit to re-open this thread again. Relevant bit of my response, copied from elsewhere.....

Very curious that you should take offence at my use of the word "bloody", but not Nigel's use of the word "shits". In fact, it's downright two-faced, patronising and insulting. I've bent over backwards to remain polite and civil in the face of numerous sly digs from Nigel, so please keep your patronising attitude to yourself. It will be a sorry day when I need advice from you regarding how to conduct myself on a public forum.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index