Grrr...

194 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Mustard
1043 posts

Re: Grrr...
Jul 18, 2010, 22:21
Littlestone wrote:
Two comments (so far) to their website pointing out that they are in error hardly constitutes 'harassment'.

I don't have a problem with people commenting on the website. I've done so myself (presumably pending approval). I was, as you well know, responding to the comment you made about them "still" not having removed the offending passage.

Littlestone wrote:
(assuming that you don't think it's alright to climb protected monuments).
This is the second time now that you've implied that I approve of actions that I clearly don't (the first being littering), simply because I've disagreed with some aspect of your approach to these issues. Please stop belligerently misrepresenting my views. It's perfectly obvious from my posting history, my contributions to this website, and my contributions to my own website that I don't believe in littering, damaging monuments, or clambering over fragile structures. I've already clearly stated in this thread that we all want the same thing - the disagreement is over how we achieve that goal. There's no need to make enemies of people who are essentially on the same side.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index