73 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: Ok guys...
Jan 22, 2003, 11:58
Nicely put PD.

I don't follow rules for listening to music, it isn't worth worrying about. Life is too short and there is too much music to listen to and too much shite about so at least I can be half/quarter/eighth listening to something decent rather than fircone shakitney clubsteps.

To me life is more now about doing things than being into me sounds, although this is nice and I have in the past few years neglected this and paid the price for it!! Also my perspective on this is great enhanced by having kids, who prevent the "proper" listening to of music with a mixture of bashing, reciting snippets of adverts repetitively, asking questions, showing you stuff and needing to have stuff done for them

This morning tho' I have been mostly listening to Copey!!! Whilst changing some scripts, finding me mum a birtday present, regaling me colleague with a trip I remembered for the first time for 15 years, flying along on a button etc you get the picture and am now going to listen to some sabbath ..

love to you all in rule making/breaking - sounds listening to/peace desiring thingyness
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index