listening to music

73 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howden
Howden
216 posts

Re: listening to music
Jan 20, 2003, 22:39
Made me go back to my 'STOOL' for last week (Now that's something I won't be laying claim to that often!)
Noah House was listened to as soon as it arrived, then while on the computer, then while in the bath, and then on and off again over the next couple of days, in the background while I was getting dressed, cooking, that sort of thing. It influenced my mood, my movements, everything, while it was on... Truly a soundtrack to what I was doing.

The only stuff listened to while doing nothing else but listening was Camper Van and the compilation for the friend. (Also played Camper Van while out in my wife's car at the weekend.) Don't see a great deal of difference between either approach.
Listening to Suicide as I type... Haven't heard them in years but a beautiful fat parcel of CDs arrived this morning and this is the first one I wanted to play. Music is what is going on around me all the time (though not as much as I'd like.)

I take the weekly 'STOOL' post as meant to generate some discussion, or re-awaken some interest, or perhaps even inspire towards a discovery or two. It's one of the things about 'Unsung' I really enjoy.
It doesn't need intellectualising (?). Enjoy it at whatever level you want...
8o)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index