Exit from Brexit Jo Cox

41 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2019, 09:40
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 07, 2019, 00:41
Actually..cheers Nigel..I’m not sure I’m gonna make any more posts for a bit or at all. I find some people’s responses on here come across as rather aggressive to me and for fear of being called a snowflake I find it hurtful. Nobody’s perfect we all make mistakes..which get pounced on here. I’m sure people wouldnt talk to each other like that in real life. At least you and I don’t take ourselves toooo seriously and we manage to have a laugh whilst disagreeing. It might be better if people balanced some replies with.” I agree, I think your perhaps right on that”..but on another point I don’t think you are” but they don’t fuckin’ bother do they.

Which would you prefer to hear?

“No, I’m afraid you’re completely wrong” or “Actually that information is not correct” See the shift in focus? I don’t think I’m cut out for forums..this is my one and only venture. And being groundlessly accused of not liking the NHS..? There are many aspects about the NHS that I could question such as the total denial that any other cancer treatments apart from theirs are a fraud when some been proven to be more effective and with far fewer side effects. But basically I see the majority of people who work for the NHS as good caring souls..working hard..doing what they’re told.

Best of health to you Nigel.

So much for Jo Cox.

Anyway, people are only going to post if they think it’s a load of crap..without even watching it. Those that do watch and have some sympathy with it might not post for fear of ridicule.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index