41 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 09:54
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 06, 2019, 09:49
Oh Nigel!

Haha..it’s like I’d not even finished typing before you replied haha..waiting round the corner to pounce on me..hehe.

It doesn’t have to be all or nothing..does it? If you’re a member of a political party, I’m not but I used to hang out at the local labour club as a ‘yoof’, you don’t necessarily agree totally with their manifesto do you? One picks and chooses according to ones own thoughts. Surely? I’m surprised you said that.

“We didn’t go to the moon” = “ I suppose you think the earths flat too”

“I question vaccinations” = “I suppose your a Trump supporter too”

See how it works?

People may say there are good grounds for these responses but it immediately closes down any further serious discussion.

As for Chemtrails all I know is that on some days there are far too many planes in the sky at the same time ie the most I’ve seen within the hour must be forty, leaving trails that persist much longer than they do normally..forming parallel lines and ‘ grids’ end of..that’s all I know.
The year before last was a stinker for it..not seen much recently. I thought it was bollocks when I first came across it, I went with the ‘spraying us’ idea and then thought better of it. Somethings going on but I’ve not come across any decent explanation to date.

There are companies out there that will come and modify the weather in your local area for you. Top Gear’s covered this!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index