Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 09:53
Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 04, 2019, 23:36
From the Richplanet website...

1.3.2019 - Questionable Time, MP describes Richaplanet film as "Racist Abuse"
On 28th February the BBC's flagship political discussion programme, "Questionable Time" featured comments by labour MP Barry Gardiner. Watch his comments here. (Link not reproduced for some reason..go to site if you want to watch or iplayer or whatever. amilo4) Gardiner held up a copy of Richaplanet's latest film about the Jo Cox assasination. You can watch the 3 hour film here. Gardiner started by reading out an alleged letter from a far right extremist, he then held up the Richplanet DVD film while holding my covering letter in his other hand. Was he trying to confuse the two letters?

In January 2019 I sent a copy of my film to every UK MP. 650 DVDs were sent out to MPs constituency offices along with a stong covering letter. Since the films were sent out, the UK media has been awash with stories featuring stories linked to Jo Cox and her assassination. These stories in my opinion are attempts to re-inforce a bogus mainstream narrative about the Jo Cox assasination, first put forward in 2016 by the UK media. Many MPs will have watched the film by now, including my own MP Gerald Jones who I know has watched the film. I urge everyone to book an appointment with your MP, to ask them if they have watched the film which they would have received at the latest by early February.

I am intersted in any feedback your MPs give you.

I have written to Mr Gardiner and challenged him to a public debate about the evidence surrounding the Jo Cox assassination

My bit..

This film has already had over 10,000 views in the last three/four days.

It’s thorough research whatever you might think. Defo worth a watch..not pushing leave/remain one way or the other. If his findings are even close to the truth then people, me, you, will/should be asking very different questions.

Tommy Mair was stitched up..names possible killer in part three..

Panama Papers?..you’ll have to get to part four for that..

Part one of four..

https://youtu.be/zxXcYsC8aIM

He’s got balls.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 16:53
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 05, 2019, 09:52
Part two..

https://youtu.be/9ayVtnCimME

To see clip of Labour MP Barry Gardiner on Question Time scroll down to recent updates on the bottom left of Richplanet homepage.

‘I think young people have grown up with an underexposure to the Holocaust’
Author Lionel Shriver

I’m not sure where exactly she’s talking about but both my nieces went on a school trip Auschsitz.
I believe most schools in this country did. Pls correct me if I’m wrong..was this a country wide scheme?

As a commenter on Twitter said “it’s the only holocust we do generally know about” most are swept under the carpet.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 22:15
Mar 05, 2019, 20:54
..that’s a bit mad..I’ve just done a search for ‘Jo Cox Panama Papers’ on google.

It brought me here!?!

Didn’t know that..I might have to be more careful!

Was Jo Cox instrumental in leaking the Panama Papers? Was she John Doe? Backed by Soros?

https://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/articles/572c897a5632a39742ed34ef/

The article starts “For the record I do not work for government or any intelligence agency and never have”

“We didn’t burn him..”

RIP Jo..unless you’ve been ‘flipped’ for your own safety. I struggle to imagine how someone could kill in such a fashion, at all even ...but it happens every day I guess.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 12:22
Re: Exit from Brexit Joxit Coxit
Mar 06, 2019, 00:48
This forum has something of a tradition for attracting ideas from outside the mainstream :)

That doesn't necessarily mean those ideas have much merit though. I had a look at the richplanet website. It had all the usual stuff. Abiotic oil, chemtrails, 9-11, free energy devices etc. All that was missing was anti-vaxxer stuff. So I'm not going to sit through three hours of it's video content. I'm already familiar with the mindset, and the methods they use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlURaumkAA8
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 09:54
Mar 06, 2019, 09:02
“This forum has something of a tradition for attracting ideas from outside the mainstream :)”

I should bloody hope so!

So what’s you’re take on it then..what’s all this stuff about why is this ‘bullshit’ being put out there?

Seriously, I would be grateful of your views on that.

See, when I hear BBC radio 4 report that two terroist suspects have been shot at Canary Wharf....and then hear nothing about that again...I want to know what was going on. Weren’t they all meant to be on the tube trains? No, it’s said their connecting train was late, so they missed it. This can or could be varifyied by checking the underground data produced on their website. Is it possible they thought they were taking part in an ‘exercise’..that went live in the very last moments. Indeed an exercise was taking place that morning involving quote “ a thousand people” What would you do if it was you? I’d go to the press..not the police. Traces C4 explosive found..reported by mainstream..corner shop? Didn’t the ‘leader’ turn out to be a MI5/6 asset..reported in mainstream.

Who were the people shot at Canary Wharf. Why did we hear no more?

On first glance the Richplanet site looks overbearing..all those subheadings..off putting maybe.
Just because a site has a heading ‘chemtrails’ it doesn’t mean that it’s just dragging the same old “they’re spraying us!” line. To ‘Richplanet’ and others this explanation is questionable, something else is going on..it’s a cover story. Just like thermite is the cover for 9/11, the false conspiracy. I’ve said before, the Stop Chemtrails UK website looks like it’s been put together by government. Once you’ve been into this ‘mindset’ as you call it..I wouldn’t put it that way..sounds akin to brainwashing..you realise it’s all bluff and double bluff. I was falling for the chemtrail story until I listened to what people like Andrew Johnson had to say.

There is a lot of crap out there, it’s put out to scare people, and put them off investigating, and to keep them from the ‘truth’, but I think some is spot on..I think it contains information that could lead to a brighter world.

We’ve constantly told everything’s ok..things will get better..it’s just a matter of time..

BOLLOCKS!! They’ve been saying that for decades!

Thanks for taking the time to tell me your not going to watch anyway? ..but cheers for lookin’.
I know there are at least two people on here that would go some way in agreeing with me. I get the feeling there used to be more..be they’ve fucked off. Horse water drink.

As far as ‘aliens’ go..I need some evidence before I’ll go with that. I don’t believe everything on such sites..nobody’s got the whole picture. Take what you can from where you can. Thinking about it, just why is the idea that other life forms have made contact become laughable? We’re here? I mean look at the world! It’s mad..if you’d never seen the planet before could you imagine such a thing? Why aren’t people agast at they’re own existence? Because they’ve been conditioned not to be?

I know two people who are not of my ‘mindset’ who’s children directly after being vaccinated were not the same children..like a switch had been flipped. They know it was the vaccine. Ok nothing’s perfect but..why can’t the truth of the matter be found? Why aren’t people working together to sort out the facts? Vested interests. And it’s the same with everything else.

“It’s no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society” K.

We’re all conditioned one way or another. By that I mean religious/cultural conditioning..the first thing is to recognise that, then take it from there.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Coxit
Mar 06, 2019, 09:18
"As far as ‘aliens’ go..I need some evidence before I’ll go with that."

Interesting.

There's a vast quantity of "evidence" for aliens but no EVIDENCE. Same for so much else like Chemtrails.

So why not either believe all or not believe all rather than picking and choosing.

As for the anti vaccination industry that's mainly supported by the sort of people who voted for Trump.Now that's EVIDENCE!
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 09:54
Mar 06, 2019, 09:49
Oh Nigel!

Haha..it’s like I’d not even finished typing before you replied haha..waiting round the corner to pounce on me..hehe.

It doesn’t have to be all or nothing..does it? If you’re a member of a political party, I’m not but I used to hang out at the local labour club as a ‘yoof’, you don’t necessarily agree totally with their manifesto do you? One picks and chooses according to ones own thoughts. Surely? I’m surprised you said that.

“We didn’t go to the moon” = “ I suppose you think the earths flat too”

“I question vaccinations” = “I suppose your a Trump supporter too”

See how it works?

People may say there are good grounds for these responses but it immediately closes down any further serious discussion.

As for Chemtrails all I know is that on some days there are far too many planes in the sky at the same time ie the most I’ve seen within the hour must be forty, leaving trails that persist much longer than they do normally..forming parallel lines and ‘ grids’ end of..that’s all I know.
The year before last was a stinker for it..not seen much recently. I thought it was bollocks when I first came across it, I went with the ‘spraying us’ idea and then thought better of it. Somethings going on but I’ve not come across any decent explanation to date.

There are companies out there that will come and modify the weather in your local area for you. Top Gear’s covered this!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 10:03
You shouldn't think my sounding off against Trump supporters includes you. I'm quite sure you don't drag your knuckles on the ground, that should be enough proof! ;)

As for planes, here's my present to you. Endless fun.... https://www.flightradar24.com/52.1,-2.47/9
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 10:58
Mar 06, 2019, 10:56
.. thanks for clarifying that! ..and thanks for the pressy..I looked at that site or a similar one the day I first ‘irrefutably’ saw trails with my own eyes. It sighted about four planes in the area. It was the 5th of January 2017. I was on the phone to my sister who lives in East Anglia..I’m in the midlands ish..she looked out of the window and saw the same thing happening over there. My mum spoke to my cousin who lived in Normandy at the time the day after. She’d noticed them too. Plane after plane coming over, often in pairs. It was a tad scary to be honest. Its shame I can’t show the images I took. Until the planes came over it was a gorgeous blue sky winters day. I went to the pub that evening and a couple of mates had seen them too but they thought nothing more of it..until I chirped up.
After things had died down I spotted a light aircraft will pods at the end of its wings..a friend later pointed out this website to me..

http://www.weathermodification.com/

..from which I later identified the aircraft as a ‘bomberdiar’ (click aircraft at bottom of list) or certainly something very similar.

Looking at your link again..are there some controls somewhere? ; ) I want to play..!

I can’t argue this..as I say all I can do is make my own observations. The first thing I do when leaving the house is look up! Weather it’s bollocks or not, at least I’m appreciating the sky more these days! You never know what you might see..

Another thing, on that day I did see approx four or five planes flying at the same altitude not leaving persitant trails. I guess those were the ones on radar.

Anyway Brexit!...and who added the ‘it’ to Cox?! Wasn’t me? PMM?...”Prime Minister May.. haven’t you got better things to do?”

Only havin’ a larf there..
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 11:14
You can drag to a different area or plus/minus to zoom and click on a plane to see a picture of it and where it's come from/going to.

I'm very sad, that site is my best amusement. I love seeing them both in reality and on there. I'm in Worcs area and on a clear day you can see them all the way to Dublin. Every day a big RAF plane leaves Brize Norton, comes over me, submarine hunts for hours in the North Sea and retraces its steps precisely. Sometimes I see planes that aren't on there, military probably, but whether they're up to no good I don't know.
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index