Exit from Brexit Jo Cox

41 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 10:58
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 06, 2019, 10:56
.. thanks for clarifying that! ..and thanks for the pressy..I looked at that site or a similar one the day I first ‘irrefutably’ saw trails with my own eyes. It sighted about four planes in the area. It was the 5th of January 2017. I was on the phone to my sister who lives in East Anglia..I’m in the midlands ish..she looked out of the window and saw the same thing happening over there. My mum spoke to my cousin who lived in Normandy at the time the day after. She’d noticed them too. Plane after plane coming over, often in pairs. It was a tad scary to be honest. Its shame I can’t show the images I took. Until the planes came over it was a gorgeous blue sky winters day. I went to the pub that evening and a couple of mates had seen them too but they thought nothing more of it..until I chirped up.
After things had died down I spotted a light aircraft will pods at the end of its wings..a friend later pointed out this website to me..

http://www.weathermodification.com/

..from which I later identified the aircraft as a ‘bomberdiar’ (click aircraft at bottom of list) or certainly something very similar.

Looking at your link again..are there some controls somewhere? ; ) I want to play..!

I can’t argue this..as I say all I can do is make my own observations. The first thing I do when leaving the house is look up! Weather it’s bollocks or not, at least I’m appreciating the sky more these days! You never know what you might see..

Another thing, on that day I did see approx four or five planes flying at the same altitude not leaving persitant trails. I guess those were the ones on radar.

Anyway Brexit!...and who added the ‘it’ to Cox?! Wasn’t me? PMM?...”Prime Minister May.. haven’t you got better things to do?”

Only havin’ a larf there..
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index