41 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2019, 15:54
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 07, 2019, 15:33
..I’m touched. Thanks guys.

I overreacted..and I must apologies to those who know who they are...HD. I was a bit miffed because I thought HD and I shared some common ground/ideas. So when I received what I perceived at the time to be a ‘slap’ I just thought ‘sod this’..I had a few issues late on yesterday that clouded my judgement. Wasn’t feeling well. I’m a ‘sensitive lad.’ I’m still not sure a forum..ie communicating about serious issues by the written word is form me...maybe I’ll hang out at the ‘Pump’ a while ..talk about knitting or the weather..ha..I’m not the best at expressing myself in writing sometimes and both misinterpretation of what I write and indeed my misinterpretation of others is something I’m keenly aware of. I like to think if anything I use a few colours that aren’t generally mixed on the Head Heritage Palette...and endeavour to be the most ‘pleasant conspiracy theorist’ one could ever wish to meet!
(I know I don’t like that term but we all know what we mean by it)
It’s really not worth falling out about. That’s part of the ‘game’ in my view, getting people to fall out over as much as possible. What’s the point of being in eternal opposition? There have been times when I’ve read replies and I could feel my temperature rise..and then I’d write a ill thought out hasty reply back..I need to calm down and think first. Read people’s posts more than once..to get a more accurate bearing perhaps.

Live and Learn.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index