Exit from Brexit Jo Cox

41 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 09:54
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 06, 2019, 09:02
“This forum has something of a tradition for attracting ideas from outside the mainstream :)”

I should bloody hope so!

So what’s you’re take on it then..what’s all this stuff about why is this ‘bullshit’ being put out there?

Seriously, I would be grateful of your views on that.

See, when I hear BBC radio 4 report that two terroist suspects have been shot at Canary Wharf....and then hear nothing about that again...I want to know what was going on. Weren’t they all meant to be on the tube trains? No, it’s said their connecting train was late, so they missed it. This can or could be varifyied by checking the underground data produced on their website. Is it possible they thought they were taking part in an ‘exercise’..that went live in the very last moments. Indeed an exercise was taking place that morning involving quote “ a thousand people” What would you do if it was you? I’d go to the press..not the police. Traces C4 explosive found..reported by mainstream..corner shop? Didn’t the ‘leader’ turn out to be a MI5/6 asset..reported in mainstream.

Who were the people shot at Canary Wharf. Why did we hear no more?

On first glance the Richplanet site looks overbearing..all those subheadings..off putting maybe.
Just because a site has a heading ‘chemtrails’ it doesn’t mean that it’s just dragging the same old “they’re spraying us!” line. To ‘Richplanet’ and others this explanation is questionable, something else is going on..it’s a cover story. Just like thermite is the cover for 9/11, the false conspiracy. I’ve said before, the Stop Chemtrails UK website looks like it’s been put together by government. Once you’ve been into this ‘mindset’ as you call it..I wouldn’t put it that way..sounds akin to brainwashing..you realise it’s all bluff and double bluff. I was falling for the chemtrail story until I listened to what people like Andrew Johnson had to say.

There is a lot of crap out there, it’s put out to scare people, and put them off investigating, and to keep them from the ‘truth’, but I think some is spot on..I think it contains information that could lead to a brighter world.

We’ve constantly told everything’s ok..things will get better..it’s just a matter of time..

BOLLOCKS!! They’ve been saying that for decades!

Thanks for taking the time to tell me your not going to watch anyway? ..but cheers for lookin’.
I know there are at least two people on here that would go some way in agreeing with me. I get the feeling there used to be more..be they’ve fucked off. Horse water drink.

As far as ‘aliens’ go..I need some evidence before I’ll go with that. I don’t believe everything on such sites..nobody’s got the whole picture. Take what you can from where you can. Thinking about it, just why is the idea that other life forms have made contact become laughable? We’re here? I mean look at the world! It’s mad..if you’d never seen the planet before could you imagine such a thing? Why aren’t people agast at they’re own existence? Because they’ve been conditioned not to be?

I know two people who are not of my ‘mindset’ who’s children directly after being vaccinated were not the same children..like a switch had been flipped. They know it was the vaccine. Ok nothing’s perfect but..why can’t the truth of the matter be found? Why aren’t people working together to sort out the facts? Vested interests. And it’s the same with everything else.

“It’s no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society” K.

We’re all conditioned one way or another. By that I mean religious/cultural conditioning..the first thing is to recognise that, then take it from there.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index