41 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2019, 09:03
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 06, 2019, 22:54
When did I say I didn’t like the NHS?!

I said I have “tremendous respect for people who work in the NHS..” ?..anyway thanks for that info..it’s the whole purpose of a forum..to share and be politely put right when wrong..or in my case ‘completely’ wrong. You obviously have a great deal of knowledge in this area. It was a topic that was strayed into..that I know little about. I can’t remember where I got the 8 quid from..but I wasn’t making it up..even if GP’s aren’t paid directly I’ve heard stories about expenses paid excursions..etc..by Pharma, but maybe that’s just hearsay? You would have thought they’d have come up with two very distinct names for two diseases with such dramatically different effects. I was getting them confused...( I’m actually not sure I was getting them confused..I’m confused! I was a bit taken back by HD’s response that I lost my train of thought) Of course GP’s should be paid for their work. I’d got the impression that they got a little extra for prescribing/administering certain treatments, just though discussion with people, family/friends..I’m not sure I’ve actually read anything about it anywhere. I’ve obviously been deliberately lied to again..!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index