Exit from Brexit Jo Cox

41 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2019, 08:51
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 06, 2019, 13:15
Thank PMM, I’m wilth you at least down to half way with what you write. I’m no expert either.
I think it’s natural to want to know. Some people say one thing and some say another. Both can’t be right. So where does the truth lay? I wouldn’t call myself an active anti vaxer but there are some, professional people, that see serious problems with it. Why the fuck can’t they sort it? How did people in the past manage to survive without them? Some didn’t..that’s nature. It seems like the more disease we cure with modern methods the more disease is created ...where are all these new conditions/diseases coming from? Lifestyle? Why is illegal to attempt (and succeed) to cure (not treat ) cancer in any way other than chemo etc? It’s a business. I’m fairly convinced about that. You can’t go two steps these days without hearing that word. We see why other cures might be suppressed?

How do we know so called ‘free energy’ is bullshit..how do we know it isn’t? We can all see why such things would be suppressed. The idea of free energy as you may well know links in with 9/11.
Now when I see a building turning to dust with my own eyes, leaving a pityful rubble pile...it’s gets my attention. Tell someone in the late 1800’s about atom bombs..what do you think their reaction would be?

Forgive me, but that last bit made me feel implicated in the deaths of ‘little children’ I’m sure you didn’t mean it to come across that way...

Don’t judge a book by its cover..

I think I’ve written enough today..
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index