police thugs

135 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

An Apology To Mr Tones and Mr Clarkson
Apr 09, 2009, 19:07
I must admit that when I read this thread through the first time, I flew off the handle about you two over on the biscuit board. Since I recently posted on The Pump that we don't talk about people behind their backs "over there", now that I think about it, I feel a right hypocrite, because that is exactly what it was that I had done.

Let me explain.
I feel very strongly about police brutality, as I have suffered it myself in the past, as I explained elsewhere on this thread. When I read your posts standing up for the police, I wrote on the biscuit board questioning at what point you had all become The Daily Mail faction of HH, and that I considered people who took such views on the police as "the enemy". This was written somewhat in the heat of the moment, and I should never have said something like that behind the backs of two people that I have not only met, but enjoyed the company of.

Part of the point is that I still don't agree with the views that you have expressed elsewhere in this thread, but that I would truly like to apologise for my unthinking hypocrisy. I hope that you can understand all this, and won't think too badly of me.

Squid
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index