135 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Edited Apr 09, 2009, 22:22
Re: An Apology To Mr Tones and Mr Clarkson
Apr 09, 2009, 22:20
For the record as it were, I'm not a 'Daily Mail' reader, I also despise the 'right' AND 'left' sides of 'politics'- which are two sides of the same coin to me.

Regarding my 'Grow Up' rant on here, I get pissed off at the general pontification and evangelical zeal with which some folk shower themselves in and then proceed to drone on in long paragraphs, expecting everyone else to be in exactly the same mind-set.

Also, when you get people on here, spouting the 'ALL coppers are bastards' approach, it's exactly the same attitude as saying 'ALL muslims are terrorists/ALL blacks are muggers/ALL chavs are cunts' etc.
It's a double-standard that is rife on this forum, which really does make me laugh out loud at times!

Regarding the 'biscuit board', this was a forum onto which I was invited to join about three or four years ago, to take part in the banter etc., only then to be surprised to find that it was a ridiculous and childish bitch-fest about certain decent people on HH who I like.
Maybe the f.b.b has changed since then, I haven't been back there and don't wish to return.

I don't think you needed to apologise though, after all, what you commented about, was said on an 'exclusive' forum and not on here!

But, if it makes you feel better, then apology accepted.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index