Soundtracks To Our Lives w/e 2/2/03

44 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Ian theee crustY flUtE GEEZA...
Feb 06, 2003, 12:10
....was this stinky Minger crusty geez with a stoned and *blownaway beyond belief* smile on his muSH ....I use to score me bob Hope oFf oF him in those happyer days.(sigh)

Any ways he showed up at thee studio the day that
*car alarm*
...WAS BEING RECORded in a studio above a pinball machine shop under a moterway!

anyhows...
...He heard the playback of the song and asked if he could play some FlUtE on it ? A stoned silence fell on us then I sheepishly said yes fearing it would sound too hippyish! By this time we were smoking bongs using a blow torch and some plastic guttering! *stoned eeeeemacUlater!!!* we called it which I have used as a recent song title. ;)

He did it in one take and had never heard the song ever *Ian* was a kewl dood really. Last I heard he was shacked up in a lorry suRrOUNDED by his kids living thee gypsey life style . He ended up selling his flute fer drugs and food. A Public school boy with a 1st degree in computing who was and is a fantastic flutist and bass player who read music like u read normal text. If I had half the talent he had I would be rich!
What a waist!

Theres thee tale of *Ian thee floot playing crusty*..ma lard for ever recorded here in cyber spaced!

lol!!!
Got this image of you recking yer pad manicly tripping... (whOoOSH)... jUST TO find my silly UnsuNg~cd... to hear a silly Unsung~ song about bristolian car thieves on crack. 8 )
Life is very strange! And rewarding sometimes!
YarLian*
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index