Soundtracks To Our Lives w/e 2/2/03

44 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ron
ron
706 posts

Re: Soundtracks To Our Lives w/e 2/2/03
Feb 04, 2003, 02:18
sorry for the let down stoked dude... if'n u need a knoife, i've plenty to spare... pulled'em outta my back, i have... uknow...

anyways... still doing the jim morrison american prayer thingy mostly... it's basicly a full album of his poetry and rantings set to doors music, but it's so far out even multiple listens will boggle the mind...

eh up... ron gets new vehical w/6 cd deck.... oooowwwerr...

disc 1: staircase - firstfloor - simply incredible grooves... in the optic of my eye

disc 2: brmc - black rebel motorcycle club - hippest new rock in ages... great crusin music...

disc 3: scorpions - crazy world - yep, even crazier than when they recorded this over 10 years ago... hit hi-lite "winds of change" for the fall of the wall...

disc 4: motely crue - motely crue - only album recorded without vince neil lead singer, and by far the best... from the first track forward u remember the other reason the women love tommy lee ;) mick and nikki are rawk!

disc 5: brain donar - brain donar - hmmmm... can't decide... maybe i'll replace with peggy or 'best of black sabbath'...

disc 6: kid rock - devil without a cause... man... i just can't get over how much i like the kids attitude... total pimp kickin bitch...

x
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index