44 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
a23
a23
1004 posts

Re: Soundtracks To Our Lives w/e 2/2/03
Feb 03, 2003, 22:34
this week it's been

more porcupine tree stuff - stupid dream/yellow hedgerow dreamscape and in absentia - still not sure about that last one though it is a slow grower. Like joolio i'm keen to see em again next month

yardbirds - roger the engineer (- not sure if that's his name or an instruction) - got the classic happenings 10 years time ago on it, plus a mono + stereo mix of the album and a few other goodies.

camel - snowgoose - haven't heard this in ages - remember it off the radio in the early/mid 70's - melodic and peaceful

beatles - abbey road - got hold of it recently, never heard most of it before. heard worse

j a ceaser - Kokkyou Junreika - (thanx, Holy) - this is a real belter of an album - i'd heard Jasumon before but never really got into it...this on the other hand is fantastic - in bits like Far East Family Band, but more choral. All i know about this dude is that he was big in jap circles in the 70's then got kinda reinvented in the mid/late 90's doing syoundtrax for films (inc manga ones). This is generally reckoned to be his best work, worth seeking out

Bob Marley - catch a fire...stir it oop..ohyeah

rallizes - bits + bobs
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index