Unsung Forum »
Unpleasant Heroes

76 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Unpleasant Heroes
Apr 28, 2005, 15:34
Cope's always been very amiable n jolly when I've met him.

Didn't exactly meet Mark E. Smith but was waiting at a bar in Manc while he was pissed as a koont moaning about all the "fookin stuudents" to a bloke next to him and claiming t have more or less invented everything ever. Didn't press him on the seed drill but that was definitely Jethro Tull invented that. It was a well known student friendly indie club so moaning about all the students was a bit like going into Battersea Dogs Home and moaning about all the dogs...but there y'go.

Met Jon Pertwee as a child and he referred to me as 'my son' so that means I should deffo be the next Dr Who!

Fat Orange Mouse has met some slebs in his time and offers the following....

Minnie Mouse "Total sluttette. Couldn't keep her paws off me pud! She's a token wife for Mickey who bats for the other team in real life y'know"

Bag Puss "Skag Puss more like. You wonder why he's so knackered and fallin' apart...sheesh"

Speedy Gonzales " Speedy by name speedy by nature. Got a habit makes Lemmy look like the Pope - the dead one!"

Scrappy Doo "Wanker! Scooby think's he's a cunt too."

Rupert The Bear "Mad as a box of locusts. Tells a good story though"

Kermit The Frog "Great guy and great laugh. Drinks like a frog but got dirt on loads! And he really HAS boffed Miss Piggy haha. Fozzie's ok, gets a bit maudlin after a few jars. Guess it's a comedian thing. Gonzo's a hoot but always fucks off to the bog when it's his round"
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index