Unsung Forum »
soundtrack 2 hour lives w/e 15/5/2005

74 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Beebon
1375 posts

Re: soundtrack 2 hour lives w/e 15/5/2005
May 16, 2004, 21:03
Phew, pretty warm at the moment aint it?

Julian Cope - Fried: First time i've heard this all the way through. Great album indeed, though not particularly keen on o King of Chaos or whatever its called...

Groundhogs - Thank Christ For The Bomb: Had only heard "Split" before... first time i heard this i thought it was ok, then played it again and wow! What a bloody good album :)

Gomez - In Our Gun: Just under 2 weeks until i see them in Truro... cant wait! This album is pretty good, but prefer the previous two.... maybe that's cos im more familiar with them though. Despite that, this has some great moments

Air - Talkie Walkie: Still liking it!

Air - Premiers Symptomes: Stuff they released before Moon Safari and rather good it is too... i've slooshied to this many an evening this week!

Current 93 - All The Pretty Little Horses: Love this album so much, really sends a chill down my spine, but in an enchanting/good way!

Also, yesterday bough: Turn Turn Turn by The Byrds and Fear of a Black Planet by Public Enemy :) Plenty to enjoy over the coming week i think! Already grooving to public enemy as i write this! :)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index