24 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: but perhaps more importantly
Feb 24, 2003, 09:00
soz jim
.. here I disagree, thats right i'm gonna move out of the city, nup! That's right get myself sorted and escape, fuck the rest of them living in inner city misery - soz .. not my way i'm a subvert, not always a good one but thas me.

I have been caught up in an illusory/too materialistic thing for a quite few years, and am just waking up again to my responsibilities beyond my kids (although it wasn't as if i did nothing anti-deportation campaigning/support and some other "good" stuff *justifying selfnow * *methinks the .. protest too much*) and am taking steps to start being genuinely more useful and doing stuff I want to do too

Going out to the country, who does it help? how does it contribute? nice peaceful life i suppose - if you're a writer (you write well enough to be one along with a couple of others on here - who ought to collaborate on a book, if you aren't already) certainly not a solution that can be offered to everyone so what do the rest do?

anyway the city is great - loads to do, the country feels wierd and monocultural, although visiting beddgelert on saturday and walking in the forestry land with the kids was lovely experience, so peaceful (if that is the right word for walking with 4 kids under 9, and dealing with the i'm tired/hungry/where's my sister/don't push/can i have..) and a great battery charge being there but the problems aren't there, well no so much, the city is where the problems are

remember the sleaze sisters - chuck yer telly out yer window!

you lot are great - what a debate for a shit start to the week
(my shit, my work over the weekend went wrong, shit fuck bollocks, bugger, damn)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index